- Boyle County Department of Solid Waste Mgt. will begin accepting Christmas trees, at the Alum Springs Convenience Center, Tuesday December 27, 2017, 859-854-3404, from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm Tues. – Sat., except holidays.
- City of Danville drop-off location will be the Danville Public Works Garage, 547 S. 2nd Street.
- Republic Sanitation curbside collection for the Cities of Danville and Perryville and also those with Private trash collection must cut trees in 3 foot sections, trees should be placed curbside only on regular scheduled trash days.
You must meet these requirements for pick-up:
- All lights, tinsel, garland, tree stands, and ornaments MUST BE REMOVED. These items will damage the tub grinder. Any trees not meeting these strict requirements WILL NOT be collected.
- Artificial trees or trees that have been treated with a chemical, i.e. artificial snow, must be taken to Convenience Centers for disposal, or cut in 3’ sections and set out to curb on your regular trash day.
For Convenience Center drop-off BOYLE COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY, PROOF OF RESIDENCY REQUIRED.
For more information, Call Boyle County Department of Solid Waste at 859-319-4803 or Republic Services at 859-936-0957