How to Retire Your U.S. Flag

It is easy to retire your U. S. Flag with all the honor and glory it deserves. Simply bring your flag to the Boyle County Courthouse (Address is located in the lower right corner of this page) and drop it in the “Official U.S. Flag Disposal Box”. It is located just to the right of the elevator across from the Sheriff’s Office (Room 103).

The Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) will pick them up on a regular basis and retire these flags with all the proper ceremony and honor they deserve.